Our mates from the UAE and Ghana remembered the next questions after taking their IELTS exams:
Writing job 1 (a letter)
You’ve got not too long ago learn a e-book and observed some incorrect details about a spot that you realize. Write a letter to the writer of the e-book. In your letter
– Embrace the identify of the place and the wrong data
– Present the proper data
– Clarify why you will need to appropriate this error.
Writing job 2 (an essay)
Lately, many individuals like to look at reside performances (comparable to exhibits or live shows) at house, both on TV or on a pc, as an alternative of attending in-person. Do some great benefits of this development outweigh its disadvantages?
Half 1 (Interview)
– What’s your identify?
– What do you do for work?
– What are your obligations at work?
– Do you assume everybody ought to work actually onerous? Why?
– Are you a morning particular person?
– What’s your morning routine?
– Do you want having breakfast within the morning? Why?
– Are you able to make breakfast for your self?
Half 2 (Cue Card)
Speak about a time if you noticed lots of plastic waste. Please say
– the place and if you noticed it
– why there was lots of plastic waste
– what you probably did about it
– and clarify the way you felt about it.
Half 3 (Dialogue)
– Ought to we use much less plastic? Why?
– Ought to firms cease utilizing plastic?
– Is it a good suggestion for retailers to reward individuals for selecting to not use plastic?
– How can plastic waste be managed?
– Are there options to plastic?
– Does the federal government have a job to play in plastic waste minimisation?
– Do you assume plastic waste administration ought to be a person or authorities duty?