Our mates from Iran and Pakistan remembered the next questions after taking their IELTS exams among the many first group in January 2023. Nice job and thanks to M.Z, H.Z and I.F.!
Writing activity 1 (a letter)
You had a minor accident at work and you bought injured. In line with the corporate guidelines, it’s a must to report it in writing to your supervisor. Write a letter to your supervisor. In your letter
– describe what occurred and your harm
– clarify what the results of the accident was
– recommend a technique to keep away from comparable accidents sooner or later.
Writing activity 2 (an essay)
Some folks suppose that visiting museums and artwork galleries is the easiest way to study artwork, whereas others consider that there are higher methods of doing that. Focus on each views and provides your opinion.
Half 1 (Interview)
– What’s your title?
– Do you’re employed or examine?
– Do you want chocolate?
– Have you ever ever given anybody chocolate as a present? Why?
– When do you go to mattress?
– When do you normally get up?
– Did you go to mattress late if you had been a toddler?
– What do you do earlier than bedtime now?
– Is it a good suggestion to have a late bedtime?
Half 2 (Cue Card)
Describe a metropolis you visited that has been affected by air pollution. You must say
– what metropolis it was
– if you visited it
– what sort of impact air pollution had on it
– and clarify the way you felt about this.
Half 3 (Dialogue)
– How can we cease industrial air pollution?
– What ought to the federal government do to guard the ecology?
– What ought to we do as people to save lots of the planet from air pollution?
– How can we scale back air pollution?
– What sort of impact does air pollution have on us?
– Who do you suppose is combating air pollution extra actively, youthful or older folks?
– Do you suppose youthful folks really feel the identical approach about air pollution as older folks? Why?